< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

08-29-2006 22:17

Posted by:
rmx256

Find more posts by rmx256

Hello

I'm eager to try TNTbasic, and I've read the documentation fairly well ( I think). I'm trying to add an alpha mask to a picture for use as a sprite, and from what I understand I have to do this using the image info dialogue. However, it seems to be blank. The windowlet is there, however nothing is contained therein, which according to the TNTBasic help it should have the area to add an alpha mask. This is on a B&W G3 running 10.3.9 and my 9500 with a 900mhz G3 and 9.1 and all updated software on both. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I can't progress furthur without at least being able to make a mask with Escape Velocity style sprites.

08-29-2006 23:01

Posted by:
swagIT

Find more posts by swagIT

Did you drag the image from the left window in Hieroglyph to the one on the right (the image bank window) then highlight the image on the right...?

08-29-2006 23:11

Posted by:
rmx256

!!!!

That teaches me to presume that I've read the instructions clearly enough! Thank you so much!

08-29-2006 23:28

Posted by:
swagIT

Find more posts by swagIT

well - I can't replicate what is happening - what is the image type - PNG? Pict? Jpeg? What is the color space? Index? RGB?

I will see if I can duplicate the issue.

08-29-2006 23:33

Posted by:
someone

Click Here to Email someone   Find more posts by someone

Can you post a screenshot? i'm not sure i understand extacly what you mean

08-29-2006 23:38

Posted by:
rmx256

There's no problem, I misunderstood something and regret making a bunk post. Terribly sorry about the inconvenience...

TNTBasic looks ideal for me to make something that I've been stewing over in the back of my head for quite some time. {back to work...}