< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread        Post A Reply

12-23-2007 14:00

Posted by:
Maxime

Find more posts by Maxime

Suspect lmage bank bug :
"A" image has number 100. "B" image has number 101.
I want to renumber 100 into 101 (to exchange). The system asks precision, I answer "unique ID"
The A has now number 101. BUT B has disappeared and 100 is now empty (grey rectangle) ! When I ask info on 100, I have an alert :
"The resource "..." cannot be viewed. The resource is missing".
It can no more be deleted !
"The resource "..." cannot be deleted. The resource is missing" !
After some trials, I have an alert :
"Cannot import the Mac's clipboard into Hieroglyph's clipboard. The contents of the Mac's clipboard will be unavailable in Hieroglyph. (This message will not be reported again)".

It seems that when putting a resource at the place of another one, the other is copied in clipboard, and pasted back some free place after (the initial place of the moved one ?). But this did not work...

Not important, but I would like to delete the missing resource ! I will try to relaunch TNT.

12-24-2007 13:11

Posted by:
Jacob

Click Here to Email Jacob   Find more posts by Jacob

I get this same error (will most likely be fixed in TNT2 since it's a remake), I had to go into the resource with ResEdit.

12-25-2007 19:12

Posted by:
Maxime

Find more posts by Maxime

error in bank image

Thank You, Jacob
At the end, I restarted TNT, I had twice the same picture, with the same number ! I tried to delete one, but I had the same alert than before. I restarted again, and now, il works (I hope it will last !). I was afraid to be obliged to rebuild the data bank, by starting from blank and re-entering all images, but it seemed to find back its marks...
Hurrah, and a Happy Christmas !